In close collaboration with the communications experts or agencies of the European Commission, European Parliament, Council of the EU and Committee of the Regions, INS brings you the best of its 25 years’ experience in TV newsgathering and coverage of EU current affairs.
We take care of the production process full circle:
- Story board and creative concept
- Pilot production
- Identification of key messages
- Identification of mood and tone
- Location filming
- Editing (with after effects)
- Design and generation of graphics
- Script and voice over of commentary
- Dissemination strategy
- Subtitling, final image and sound mix
Our project managers, directors, journalists and video producers are involved in desk and field research, refining the editorial content, proposing the most appropriate formats, selecting the appropriate crews when and where needed, carrying out interviews and assisting in the edit suite.